Datacon really does understand security: our business and your business depend on it - the two are interlocked. It is our reputation for delivering secure systems on which we typically build our current relationships with customers and attain new ones.
IT security is paramount to business. It is understood by most organisations that security is important, but the true risks to unsecured systems is often overlooked or misunderstood. The tragedy is that the security dangers are very real. However, there's been so much hysteria that anyone with any purchasing responsibility, recently, is probably confused by now and paralysed by indecision.
Whatever your systems and technologies, we can audit, assess and remedy your organisation's current IT security vulnerabilities and potential future vulnerabilities. We will analyse to the minute level, if required, giving you a true picture of how secure you are from your internal and external threats.
The internal threats to business are typically the largest and clearest - and present dangers to organisations. Many service providers ignore this threat, and the customer ends up unaware of the danger until it's too late, often not being aware that a breach has even happened at all
Datacon's security products and services provide the following benefits:
- Help to prevent downtime from external threats, such as worm or denial-of-service attacks, allowing you to optimise your network's performance effectively
- Defend your network from internal threats, through control and audit.
- Help to maintain your customer relationships, by ensuring that your on-line and mission-critical services are always available to them.
- Allow you to protect sensitive business-critical data, such as confidential, credit card and personal information/data.
- Simplify the management of your network security, even enabling you to selectively outsource the secure hosting and proactive monitoring of your network.
- Help to maintain compliance with your internal policies, e.g. filters can be set so that HR departments can access a particular site, but manufacturing cannot.
- Protect your network investment, by creating a solid platform which can integrate with both your current and future technologies.
b) Firewall & UTM
According to all latest Information Security Surveys, two-thirds of worlds businesses suffered a security incident during any year
Datacon's managed firewall & UTM services are a cost-effective means of ensuring that your companyís systems and data are kept secure. Our teams of security experts are dedicated to offering you around-the-clock monitoring of your firewall, ensuring that the Internet-based threats are kept out of your network.
Integrated with Datacon's security management solutions, your company will benefit from having all of your locations protected by a single firewall system policy. Whether you have one or a hundred locations, Datacon delivers the ability to manage your IT security centrally.
With a centrally managed firewall solution, you will find it considerably easier to deploy new applications which help you to increase security and save money in other areas of your business. Datacon's managed firewall services can also include the following, to deliver extra value:
- Content-filtering - know where on the Internet your employees are going and also for how long
- Spam and virus e-mail protection - filter viruses and spam before they ever reach your network.
- Adware and spyware protection software - stop adaware and spyware from entering your network or sending information out.
- Intrusion prevention systems - detect attack patterns and intrusion methods to keep hackers and worms out.
- 24/7 monitoring - know when your connection is down or an attack is happening.
- Full range of support packages - working to strict service-level agreements: we won't let you down.
Let Datacon show you how a managed firewall service can improve your IT department's efficiency and level of productivity
c) Bio Metric , IP Cam , CCTV
Biometrics Access Control :
As clients look for a higher level of security, the demand for biometric access control systems has increased. Biometric security systems add an additional level of security by measuring distinctive physical or behavioral characteristics that validate a personís identity
Datacon's Solutions offers clients a wide range of biometric capabilities that include iris readers, facial, fingerprint, and handprint recognition
- Iris Reader - The iris biometric system is the least intrusive of eye based recognition and requires no contact to the eye. Iris readers analyze the colored ring that surrounds the pupil. Unlike the retinal scan, eyewear is not required to be removed for the scan.
- Facial recognition - Facial Recognition evaluates the facial characteristics such as eye spacing and bone structure and requires a digital camera to develop an image of the subjects face for authentication.
- Fingerprint recognition - Fingerprint recognition examines the patterns found on a finger tip comparable to techniques used in law enforcement.
- Handprint recognition - Handprint recognition involves measuring the shape, size and pattern of the hand. It combines the hand biometrics with the fingerprints.
Smart Card Based Access Control :
Smart Cards resemble a credit card in size and shape and contain a microchip embedded inside. Smart Cards have the ability to be programmed to perform tasks and store identifying information about the user, such as a fingerprint. Smart Cards work as a double verification system combining it with some form of biometric identification. Many Smart Card readers will require a fingerprint along with the card. Smart Cards are used for a variety of applications such as banking, payments, access control, identification, and parking fee collections. With the rise of security and privacy issues in recent years, Smart Cards are also used for PC and network secure logins and authentications, storage of digital passwords and credentials, and even encryption of sensitive data.
Proximity Card Based Access Control :
Unlike Smart Cards, Proximity Cards do not require the user to insert the card into a reader. When the proximity card is moved in front of the reader, information from the card is transmitted, by radio waves, to a computer for verification before allowing entry. Proximity Cards are used in conjunction with software that tracks the use and movement of the card holders. Entries and exits can be logged into a database. This method of security is very useful for keeping tabs on the movements of company employees and what is accessed.
Camera Based Surveillances Systems :
Datacon's Solutions offers single camera systems with single and multiple recording locations as well as, web-based control systems with centralized monitoring. Datacon's Solutions camera systems help to protect company assets by monitoring areas of operation. Datacon's Solutions team of licensed security professionals, work with the top manufacturers of camera and surveillance equipment and have designed systems that are considered the best in the industry. The camera solutions Datacon's Solutions offers includes: IP Addressable Systems, PTZ cameras (Pan/Tilt/ Zoom), and Fixed Dome cameras
- IP Addressable System Emerging as the standard in security networking, these systems allow users to control and manage the security network from anywhere in the world through the Internet.
- PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) PTZ is a very versatile camera system that allows users a full 360 degree range of motion and zoom features.
- Fixed Dome This camera has one fixed viewpoint situated inside a clear or tinted dome similar to what is used in malls and retail stores.